Ryan Smith - The Print Sales Master Class
Award winning resident gallery artist highly acclaimed workshop instructor Ryan Smith shares proven formulas for converting beautiful art and stunning images into marketable high end wall hangers worthy of display within your own home, fine art galleries, client homes and commercial space! Ryan, a renowned photographer / artist who has a knack for closing high dollar sales / large pieces, will share highly effective techniques for marketing and selling art. Ryan has been on a fast track of growth often with Annual Sales above $ 450,000 through fine art galleries, shows, in-person art consultations, and online buyers via many platforms. You'll be inspired and equipped with the knowledge and skills to turn your passion for photography into a highly lucrative business which pays its own way.
ENJOY RYAN'S RECENT VIDEO BY CLICKING HERE
Topics may include
- Best Sellers - Determining a winning portfolio of marketable Images
- Pricing Your Art - Determining effective pricing to maximize sales and ROI
- Lead Management - Where to find interested clients who are ready to buy
- Art Sales Platforms - Selecting the best tools for sharing and selling your art
- No Website, No Problem! - Effective ways to sell without creating a website
- Closing Sales - Asking for business, the easy and effective way
- Art Consultations - The power of delivering true value to clients so the only answer is "YES!"
- Art Mockups - A value-add to assist clients in identifying the right print and size
- Approaching a Gallery for Placement - How to do it the RIGHT way! It works almost every time!
- Marketing Tools and Software - Creating your own cards, brochures, e-mail campaigns and more
- Effective ways to collaborate with designers, realtors, home builders, restaurants, and more!
Experience some of the most photogenic locations on the planet, while learning in-field and post-processing techniques from Ryan Smith, one of the most highly acclaimed workshop instructors and landscape photographers in the industry.
Combining his professional experience as a corporate trainer with his passion for photography, Ryan has a knack for sharing the technical aspects of photography in an easy to understand manner through various workshops, and in an easy to understand way through various workshops, tours, and events globally. Whether it be in-field training on composition and technical aspects, or classroom learning and post processing techniques to help achieve a print-worthy image, Ryan is a master at adapting to the various needs of his attendees.
Ryan loves sharing his knowledge of photography, and his passion for teaching others shows with the careful planning and attention to detail he puts in to every aspect of his workshops. Come join the fun, make some new friends, and CAPTURE ICONS!